New start, New blog!



A blog is always something I've wanted to start, a chance to become creative and share this creativity with other people, a chance to connect to the world that every day is expanding and forming an amazing artistic and forward thinking community...the reason I haven't till now? confidence. Within my writing skills, and the fact that I have the social skills of a peanut.  But just recently I've been going through a lot of changes in my life, changes that at the time, I didn't think could ever turn out to be positive, and yet somehow, with time they have done. Giving me for example, the courage to do things that previously I was perhaps too afraid to do, that I kept making excuses to avoid it. And so here we are! A brand new blog, and a brand new chance.


On this blog, I hope to be posting my photography work, and all the places I was lucky enough to visit, with a little bit of lifestyle thrown in there, to mention just some random thoughts now and then, you can't have me, without a little bit of random!
So, I hope you stick around, for what might just be a bit of interesting ride, don't forget to subscribe, and link up to my Instagram (you know...if you want to and everything)
That's all for now!
Love Indie x



Comments

Popular Posts